We care about each COLAMY chair, we value every COLAMY customer. So you’ll never find us compromising on the product quality you’re purchasing today, as well as our after-sales customer service.
COLAMY hereby warrants that the products distributed by it shall be free of all defects in original material and workmanship for the life of the product provided the product has only been used under Normal Commercial Use. COLAMY will repair or replace, at our option any product or component that is defective in material or workmanship. This warranty only applies to products purchased directly from an authorized COLAMY reseller and is valid for the original purchaser only. If your product is no longer in stock or discontinued, your product may be replaced with a comparable or improved model. All COLAMY warranty replacements and repairs will be done at our sole discretion. Proof of purchase will be required for any warranty claims requiring replacements.
COLAMY promises to repair or replace any COLAMY chair that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within 1 Year from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. To benefit under this warranty, COLAMY must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of the such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect and a valid order number sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, and after inspection and acceptance by COLAMY.
- Missing materials from the product at the time of delivery
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the products at the time of delivery
- Failure of the products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and major defects in the functional department, such as:
- Casters Mechanism failure
- Recline Mechanism failure
- Tilt Mechanism failure
- Gas lift failure
- Armrest mechanism failure
What our warranty does not cover:
All warranties listed on this page exclude the following where permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America:
- excludes normal wear and tear of surfaces that are not attributable to manufacturing, including but not limited to (a) degradation of upholstery (PU leather/fabric/mesh), the top portion of armrests, pillows, casters exterior or mesh stitching, (b) damage to plastic coverings, (c) variance of tightness of mechanisms, and (d) excludes damage from accidents, natural disasters, physical damage from pets, fire and flood, and non-manufacturing incidents covered under insurance policies (regardless of whether you are in possession of the relevant insurance), (e) excludes any variations in dimensions and color.
- any claims for indirect, consequential, or incidental losses.
- damage caused to all COLAMY products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided.
- any commercial use of our products. This includes but is not limited to the following: landlords and leasing companies as well as contractors, remodelers, and private or public businesses that purchase and/or install the product in a dwelling that will be leased, used as a rental unit, or used for any other commercial or industrial use.
To ensure your product enjoyment and safety, and protection under the “Warranty Period”, please ensure you have COLAMY assembly and care guidelines for this product, and follow them for the correct assembly and care for your item. Contact our customer service team to obtain these guidelines if you do not have them.
*Please do not dispose of any original packing materials, boxes, and parts until the issue is resolved.